This Project happened in 2013. It was the first iOS game I was working on and also it was a lot of fun. The client was the department of Aviation in the University of Applied Science “FH Joanneum” in Graz – Austria. The game is for free and available in the iOS Appstore.
*** AUTOPILOT: OFF ***
Fly High is a game which lets you compete with your friends by achieving High Scores and unlocking different Planes. By playing this game you will get a basic understanding of the field of aviation in a simple and fun way. Start your engine, become a virtual aviator, steer your plane through clouds and other obstacles, collect various different items and fly as far as you can.
– iPhone 5 support
– Choose out of 4 different planes
– Different handling of each plane
– Easy to learn, hard to master
– Charming graphics and sound
– Wide diversity of levels
– 5 gameplay-changing items
– 4 intuitive control schemes
– Highly motivating
– Gamecenter support – do you have what it takes be the No. 1?
I worked on the concept/design and did most of the graphics, Menus/UX as well as the Music/Sounddesign.